CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
Since our founding in 1992, IMCI Technologies has embodied the true spirit of corporate social responsibility, and we are committed to the highest standards of corporate citizenship. Our culture and values are rooted in service, integrity, and taking personal responsibility for our actions, outcomes, and reputation.
As a leading provider of Critical Infrastructure Protection solutions and given the global nature of our clients, suppliers, and partners, we recognize the global reach of our business practices and our public accountability.
IMCI Technologies’ corporate social responsibility commitments are built around four critical areas:
- Employees & People – We take seriously our responsibilities to protect, support, and lead by example in areas such as workplace safety, health and wellness, diversity and inclusion, and training and development. We believe in opportunity for all and are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunity, the protection of human rights, and the prevention of human trafficking.
- Ethics – IMCI Technologies is committed to doing the right thing, conducting ourselves in a legal, ethical, and trustworthy manner, upholding our regulatory obligations, and complying with both the letter and spirit of our business policies.
- Engagement – IMCI Technologies understands that it takes all of us working together to truly have an impact. As such, we partner with organizations in the communities where we live and work to improve lives and society as a whole – by engaging in activities such as community service, philanthropy, and support for other small, minority, women-owned, and disadvantaged businesses. We also seek to engage with workforce suppliers who operate using socially responsible business practices.
- Environment – IMCI Technologies recognizes a shared responsibility to protect our planet. Although we are a small business, we reduce the environmental impact of our business through preservation, conservation, and waste reduction practices.
Underlying our corporate social responsibility program is a set of core policies that outline our approach and guide our activities.
- Code of Conduct – IMCI Technologies’ Code of Conduct provides mechanisms to prevent dishonest or unethical conduct and fosters a culture of honesty and accountability. This policy outlines the responsibilities of our employees, including ensuring that our suppliers are aware of their obligation to conduct themselves in a legal and ethical way.
- Globally, we treat all employees with dignity and respect and follow all applicable laws and legislation related to labor and human rights. Below are examples of initiatives we have in place:
- Equal Opportunity Employment – It is the policy of IMCI Technologies to protect the employment rights of qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, and/or other protected categories under applicable laws.
- Affirmative Action – IMCI Technologies is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance women, minorities, qualified disabled individuals, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans.
- Accommodations Policy – It is the policy of IMCI Technologies to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities. Consistent with that commitment, it is IMCI Technologies’ policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
- Anti-Harassment Policy – IMCI Technologies is committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment. As such, IMCI Technologies will not tolerate harassment of, or by, its employees. We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our corporate social responsibility commitments. We encourage participation across our organization, and we will work with external stakeholders to continually advocate on behalf of the global workforce, improve our workplaces, contribute to the communities we serve, and ensure our actions are socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible.